Skip to main content Skip to footer

Short-term Accommodation Licensing Requirements

As summer is quickly approaching, the Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula wants to remind all property owners that a valid Short-term Accommodation Licence is required to rent your dwelling.

A “Short Term Accommodation” refers to a private residential dwelling that is rented to provide accommodation to a person or persons on a temporary basis for a period of less than 30 days.

More information regarding the Short-term Accommodation Licensing Program, including a map of all licenced Short-term Accommodations, can be found using the button below!

Contact Us

Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula
56 Lindsay Road 5
Lion’s Head ON N0H 1W0
Email Us

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.