Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2022 11:23 AM
Interim tax invoices will be distributed the first week of February.
Interim Tax billing for 2022 will have two (2) tax due dates:
- February 28, 2022
- April 30, 2022
Tax payments can be made through Internet banking with most Financial Institutions. Select “Northern Bruce Peninsula – Taxes” (or slight variation) and use your roll number for the account number. Multiple properties must be paid separately to each roll number.
We Do Not Accept Credit Card or EFT Payments....
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 04:25 PM
The upcoming municipal election will be held on Monday, October 24, 2022. Elections for municipal government are held every four years on the fourth Monday of October.Term of Office
The Term of Office is from November 15, 2022 to November 14, 2026. Nomination Forms and Candidate Guides will be available at the Municipal Office beginning on Monday, May 2, 2022. The Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula Council consists of the Mayor, Deputy Mayor and three Councillors.Method...
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2022 12:06 PM
Public Meeting – February 14, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. Re: Comprehensive Zoning By-law Housekeeping Amendment
All residents of the Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula are invited to attend the public meeting via ZOOM for the Comprehensive Zoning By-law Housekeeping Amendment. The purpose of the public meeting is to provide residents with an opportunity to review the proposed housekeeping amendment to the Comprehensive Zoning By-law for the Municipality of Northern Bruce Peninsula.
Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 02:55 PM
Do you have a 72 Hour Emergency Kit: Is Your Family Prepared? If an emergency happens in your community, it may take emergency workers some time to reach you. You should be prepared to take care of yourself and your family for a minimum of 72 hours. What to include in your emergency kit:
- Two litres of water per person per day. Include small bottles that can be carried easily.
- Food that won't spoil, liked canned goods, energy bars and dried foods. Remember...
Posted on Wednesday, January 05, 2022 01:27 PM
The following is a preliminary timetable for preparation of the 2022 Budget:
- January 10, 2022: 1:00 p.m. – Staff report regarding 2022 Budget
- January 24, 2022: 9:00 a.m. – Review 1st Draft of Budget (Council in afternoon) Parks and Recreation, Facilities, Community Development, Spruce the Bruce, Roads, 911 Addressing, Street lights, Water, Sewer, Waste Management, Agriculture (Municipal Drains, etc.)
- February 14, 2022: 9:00 a.m. – Review 1st Draft of Budget (Council...