what you need to know. Go to News, then Hot Off the Press.
Big news feed
Go to News, then Hot off the Press for full details.
For updated Waste Disposal Site hours, go to Departments, Public Works then Waste.
Go to Departments, then select Employment Opportunities.
...are now available. Go to News, then OP Update and new Zoning By-law.
Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. at the Lion's Head Rotary Hall. You are invited!
Go to News, then Public Notices, for full details.
Click here for full details.
3.1 acre building lots on Lindsay Road 40. Go to News then select Public Notices and scroll down.
...at Greenough Harbour. Go to News, then Public Notices for details.
Click here to view the updated announcement.
Go to News, then Public Notices for complete details.
Monday, May 8, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
10th Annual Seniors' Fair 7JUN17
Samantha Martin & Delta Sugar 13MAY17
Lioness' Fashion Show 11MAY17
Official Start of Lion's Head's 100th Anniversary 8MAY17
Let's Talk at Parks Canada's Open House 28APR17
BP Minor Hockey Year End Awards 30APR17
Grey Bruce Gutsy Walk 4JUN17
Tobermory Meeting Place Music Concert & Fundraiser 13MAY17
Taste of India 7APR17
Come Hike With Us! 7MAY17
Economic Development Committee
Waste Diversion Group
Our community offers a diverse range of products and services. Shoppers will easily locate all of their needs in grocery and convenience stores, restaurants and take-outs, gas bars and service stations, ice cream parlours, hardware and lumber, crafts and candles, clothing and gadgets and the many other business establishments.
For those wishing to open a business, our Chief Administrative Officer, Clerk and Chief Building Official may be able to assist.
Other business start-up information may be found at:
- County of Bruce Planning Department - (519) 534-2092
- Canada Ontario Business Call Centre (COBSC) - email to email@example.com
- the Walkerton Land Registry Office provides registration and client self serve search services under the Registry Act and the Land Title Act for Bruce County. Walk-in clients can obtain Personal Property Security Registration registrations and inquiries services. The office is located at:
203 Cayley Street
P. O. Box 1690
Walkerton, Ontario N0G 2V0
Telephone: (519) 881-2259
Fax: (519) 881-2322
- for information relating to the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, click here.
- businesses in Ontario must remit Retail Sales Tax (PST). Go to www.ontario.ca for full details.
- The Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) is a federally regulated matter. Please visit this link to familiarize yourself on this topic.
- The Saugeen Shores Business Enterprise Centre offers services to entrepreneurs and small business owners who are thinking, starting, expanding or exiting business. The office is operated through a partnership with the Province and the Town of Saugeen Shores. For more information, please visit www.saugeenshores.ca/business