All rural waste bins and recycling bins at the Recycling Depots will be removed as of Friday, March 31, 2017. Go to News, then Public Notices for more detail.
Big news feed
and new Zoning By-law web page (under News).
...is just around the corner, go to News, then Hot Off the Press for particulars.
Go to News, then Public Notices, for full details.
Click here for full details.
3.1 acre building lots on Lindsay Road 40. Go to News then select Public Notices and scroll down.
...at Greenough Harbour. Go to News, then Public Notices for details.
Click here to view the updated announcement.
Go to News, then Public Notices for complete details.
Monday, March 13, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
Click here to view schedule. Please note that all landfill sites are closed on statutory holidays between November 1 and March 31.
Grey Bruce Gutsy Walk 4JUN17
Tobermory Meeting Place Music Concert & Fundraiser 13MAY17
Taste of India 7APR17
Come Hike With Us! 7MAY17
Public Meeting 23MAR17
Public Meeting 21MAR17
Ad Hoc Museum Committee 21MAR17
Waste Diversion Group 15MAR17
Special Council Meeting 13MAR17
Cemetery Committee 11APR17
Economic Development Committee
Waste Diversion Group
Our community offers a diverse range of products and services. Shoppers will easily locate all of their needs in grocery and convenience stores, restaurants and take-outs, gas bars and service stations, ice cream parlours, hardware and lumber, crafts and candles, clothing and gadgets and the many other business establishments.
For those wishing to open a business, our Chief Administrative Officer, Clerk and Chief Building Official may be able to assist.
Other business start-up information may be found at:
- County of Bruce Planning Department - (519) 534-2092
- Canada Ontario Business Call Centre (COBSC) - email to email@example.com
- the Walkerton Land Registry Office provides registration and client self serve search services under the Registry Act and the Land Title Act for Bruce County. Walk-in clients can obtain Personal Property Security Registration registrations and inquiries services. The office is located at:
203 Cayley Street
P. O. Box 1690
Walkerton, Ontario N0G 2V0
Telephone: (519) 881-2259
Fax: (519) 881-2322
- for information relating to the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board, click here.
- businesses in Ontario must remit Retail Sales Tax (PST). Go to www.ontario.ca for full details.
- The Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) is a federally regulated matter. Please visit this link to familiarize yourself on this topic.
- The Saugeen Shores Business Enterprise Centre offers services to entrepreneurs and small business owners who are thinking, starting, expanding or exiting business. The office is operated through a partnership with the Province and the Town of Saugeen Shores. For more information, please visit www.saugeenshores.ca/business